Saturday 5 February 2011

In Pursuit of Esox Luscius

A days fishing in pursuit of pike I decided on Rickmansworth GP ,so no camera or bins ,then  I see a kingfisher 10 feet away typical,moving on to the River Colne where I catch a 2lb pike on an ABU Tormentor,a lure that looks like a perch,good numbers of Tufted duck oblige as I arrive at the bend on Stockers a guy birding stops to talk it seems this Mr Mckenzie has been on my blog and is taking in the birds at Stockers.
I catch another pike around 3lb,following theColne I arrive at my last lake where I catch another pike of 4lb.
So a trio of fish caught and returned safely,watch this space for further adventures of Captain Jack.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Steve,

    Nice to meet you on Saturday, always good putting faces to names.

    ReplyDelete