Tuesday 19 August 2014

All action week continues

Arrived home from Shetland Sat night ,up Sunday morning off to watch Arsenal play Man City in the
charity shield,well City didn't turn up and its 3-0 to Arsenal.
So whose a happy bunny now and on Friday I'm off to Wales for the weekend with Carol
and the mother in law. We cross the Toll bridge and I have seen Buzzard and Red Kite.
We stop at the Three Salmons hotel in Usk for lunch.
Chatting to the Spanish waiter he directs me to Sweets Fishing Tackle shop where I buy some
hand tyed flys by the lady proprietor,we discuss my fishing with Jimmy Devoy for the next day.
We arrive at the Gliffaes hotel,where buzzard,raven and house martin are overhead.

A lazy afternoon crept up on to us as tea was served on the terrace,the staff are exceptional
here.

No comments:

Post a Comment